I love food, but I am a terrible cook! I’m un-creative, burn things and absolutely hate doing the dishes! Bearing this in mind, whenever I do attempt to cook something I like it to be easy, tasty (of course) and with minimal mess.
If you’re in the same boat as me when it comes to the kitchen department, you’re in the right place as today I’m sharing a super easy meal idea/recipe that even I can cook; pastry pizzas. They take about 20 minutes to make, are really tasty, very customisable and there are just a few bits of washing up to tackle!
Easy Peasy Pastry Pizza Recipe
- Sundried tomato paste (tomato puree/pesto would also be nice)
- Jus Rol puff pastry sheet
Optional: you could add some little extras that you have around such as chicken, ham, sweetcorn, mushrooms, peppers or anything you would usually have on a pizza!
- Pre-heat the oven. I did mine to around 180 degrees (fan).
- Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella
- Roll out the Jus Rol and cut into squares
- Place a dollop of tomato paste, or similar, in the centre of each piece of pastry and spread out
- Layer the mozzarella and tomato slices on top then season with some black pepper
- Put the pastry in the oven and leave to cook for around 12-15 minutes
- Serve with rocket dressed with balsamic dressing and enjoy!
This post was written in collaboration with Jus Rol.